Saturday 2nd March 10.30 am – 5.00 pm at The Unitarian Church, Notte Street, Plymouth PL1 2HG.
JOIN US FOR A DAY OF MEDITATION, SELF-EXPLORATION AND HEART FELT CONNECTION.
Together we’ll take a pause, slow down and with kind curiosity turn towards ourselves and our experience and so the exploration begins…
• There will be various types of guided non-dual and mindfulness based meditation in the form of sitting and walking meditation.
• Interspersed are some partner and group connection exercises, the occasional poem and a space for sharing, Q & A, dialoguing and delving deeper.
• Each retreat has a specific theme with the meditations and connection exercises relating to the theme.
• We’ll have a buffet lunch together, with everyone invited to bring a little something along to share with the group.
THE THEME FOR THIS EVENT IS ‘DEEPENING INTO SILENCE’.
This silence is not the absence of sound but the very essence of who you really are, your being, your presence, the nature of life itself. So often this silence goes unnoticed and overlooked covered up by the noise, demands and distractions of life.
Together we’ll gradually and gently explore what is obstructing the silence and in the process discover the alive stillness, joy, peace and beauty that is always and already here.
This silence energises, heals and rejuvenates, bringing with it a sense of freedom and a solid, stable foundation where you are able to meet the ups and downs of life with more ease and clarity.
• The first part of the day until lunch time will be in silence.
• There will be one silent meditation sitting (without guidance).
• We’ll bring the day to a close with the Osho Kundalini Movement Meditation.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY…
“Beyond words… An elevating, peaceful and beautiful experience. Each time I come I heal more, release trauma and become happier, stronger and more confident. Thank you so much” – Natalie
“Very enjoyable! I felt a full range of experiences… I felt comfortable and light hearted, but was also able to experience other emotions such as grief and had the space to think about the deeper aspects of who I am” – Nick
COST AND BOOKING NOTES
The cost is £45 until 31.12.2023, (2024 rates range from £50 – £65).
If after reading the full description you feel that the event could be potentially triggering, overwhelming or destabilising, or if you have psychiatric conditions, mental illness or strong emotional challenges that you feel may be exacerbated by such an experiential and introspective event, or are not sure that you have the self-regulation tools and capabilities in place, then we advise you not to book.
Bookings are for the whole day, they are non-transferable and the fees are non-refundable.
The automated payment methods through my website are debit / credit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay. If you would prefer to pay via cash or bank transfer please contact me.